The Partnership synthesizes the best available Canadian and international evidence on effective healthy public policies for cancer prevention to inform development of new policy pack resources. Policy packs curate information from the Prevention Policies Directory and other key sources (e.g., economic analyses, statistics, etc.) to support evidence-informed decision-making related to cancer prevention policies.
Click on the titles below to find topic-specific policy packs related to modifiable risk factors for cancer prevention:
- Physical activity and cancer in Canada (February 2022)
- Webinar: slides and YouTube recording (April 2022)
- HPV immunization for the prevention of cervical cancer (March 2021)
- Webinar: slides and YouTube recording (June 2021)
- Ultraviolet radiation policy pack: Local and provincial/territorial governments (February 2019)
- Webinar: slides (July 2019)